Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Change Chart content order in Word

Are you saying that you have the columns in the data sheet in one order and
Word is showing them in a different order? I've never seen this.

"mlchandle" wrote in message
How do I change the order in a Word chart? I entered the data the way I
wanted it to appear on the chart, but Word sorted it. I am comparing data
from 2007 & 2008. I need the months next to each other (ie. Jan 07 then
Jan
08, Feb 07 then Feb 08, etc...Word is automatically making it Jan 07 then
Feb
07). Help!