Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LT LT is offline

Default set one page in 10 page document to different size

I can't seem to set the first 7 pages to letter size and the next two pages
to 11x17 - I put page breaks before and after the 2 pages and no luck this is
in Word 2007. Help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wordguy1000 Wordguy1000 is offline

I have a huge document - more than 1000 pages. The document was OCR scanned
from a PDF document. The pages are of two and three sizes. I have tried
everything and, yes, there are Next Page section breaks between the pages of
different sizes. No matter what I try to do I get an error message about
margins being set wrong, etc. I use custom page size in both portrait and
landscape view, etc. but nothing works. I have encountered the same problem
in both Word 2000 and 2007. Can you help me solve this very vexing problem?