Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
westcard westcard is offline

Default Multilevel lists transfer

Is there a quick way to apply a multilevel list from one document to another
document, and save the list so that it appears in the library???? Can you
create a multilevel list and have it placed in the list library so that it is
avaiable in any document.

I work in an office that uses the same style for several of our documents,
but it never fails that the list will get changed while coe-workers are
editing the document. so when I get the document back it now has many
different list styles in the document. so I end up removing all styles and
going through the document and hopefully getting all of the formating
correct, I have missed several either bold or italic usually.
--
I don''t sign anything without reading it first.....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Set up a template with styles attached to a numbering scheme. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP