Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GR GR is offline

Default Wrong Page Break

In a large Word 2000 document (under Win2k) the page number (in layout view
as well as printed) appears two thirds down from the top in the right margin
preceded by the page break. The rest of the page cannot be filled with text,
and it is impossible to erase the page number.
The settings in Page Setup are the standard settings for a full page. Paper
size is standard (A4), too.
There does not seem to exist a command for undoing the Insert Page Numbers
command, does it?
How do I get rid of the pagination and how do I get a full page of text?
GR