Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
asma khorma asma khorma is offline

Default how to write in email body

i do a mailmerge to email, the word document as attachment, and its done
correctely.
the question how can i add any text in the email body, such as: (kindly open
the attachment file)?

Note: i am using office2003, word2003, outlook2003, windowsXP

i am looking forward to hearing from you soon,
and thank you for giving me from your value time
yours faithfully,
asma
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emad Dean Hajian Emad Dean Hajian is offline

Hi Asma,

Write your text first then do the mailmerg.

Good Luck
--
Emad Dean Hajian
Technical Writer

"asma khorma" wrote:

i do a mailmerge to email, the word document as attachment, and its done
correctely.
the question how can i add any text in the email body, such as: (kindly open
the attachment file)?

Note: i am using office2003, word2003, outlook2003, windowsXP

i am looking forward to hearing from you soon,
and thank you for giving me from your value time
yours faithfully,
asma

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
asma khorma asma khorma is offline

Dear Mr. Emad,
thank you for your interest.
i wrote the text first in word and complete the merge, in the final step it
ask me if i want to send the email in Html format or Attachment and i chose
attachment because this is my need.
but i am also want to wrote a text in the body of each email telling the
recepiant to open the attachment file.
your faithfully,
asma

"asma khorma" wrote:

i do a mailmerge to email, the word document as attachment, and its done
correctely.
the question how can i add any text in the email body, such as: (kindly open
the attachment file)?

Note: i am using office2003, word2003, outlook2003, windowsXP

i am looking forward to hearing from you soon,
and thank you for giving me from your value time
yours faithfully,
asma

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

"asma khorma" wrote:

i do a mailmerge to email, the word document as attachment, and its
done
correctely.
the question how can i add any text in the email body, such as: (kindly
open
the attachment file)?

Note: i am using office2003, word2003, outlook2003, windowsXP

i am looking forward to hearing from you soon,
and thank you for giving me from your value time
yours faithfully,
asma

Asma,
Create an extra column for your unique comments in your file or database and
create a merge field in your attached letter to receive the information from
the file or database.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
asma khorma asma khorma is offline

dear,
the idea is: i want in the mailmerge to send the document as attachment and
also to send another document as html by just one mailmerge and for each
record. which means for each record in the database each person will receive
an email with attachment and html text.
i hope the idea is cleare now.
asma