Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Felix Felix is offline

Default Style bug within a template table

Hi!

I've got a document template with a table in it that has styles applied to
the cells. One of my styles doesn't seem to correctly apply to the cells. The
style is in Arial 10, based on no style. If I open the template, everything
looks fine, but if I create a new document based on the template, the cells
using this style in the table appear in Arial 12. Oddly enough, the style
doesn't show as being "Style + 12pt". If I reapply the the style,
everything's fine. this one's got me pulling my hair out !!!

Version: Word XP (2002)

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note that font formatting within table cells may be unpredictable in the
Word versions that make use of table styles. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/tablestyles/index.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP