Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cynthia B Cynthia B is offline

Default Convert XMLdocument to Word 2000

I have an XML document that I need to open (and copyedit) with Word 2000. I
am not the author of the doc and don't have current access to a Word version
above 2000. Is this something that can be done, or does it need to be handled
on my client's end?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You could add the Office 2007 Conversion pack to Word 2000 -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924074