Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark L[_2_] Mark L[_2_] is offline

Default Appendix Numbering.

I'm using Word 2000.

Using word 2000 is it possible to set up Appendix numbering like this?
A1.0
A1.1
A1.1.1
A1.1.1.1
B1.0
B1.1
B1.1.1
B1.1.1.1
(ect.)

Using the outline numbering scheme the closest I can get is:

A.
A.1.
A.1.1.
A1.1.1.

The only way I can think to achive my top numbering scheme is creating 16
seperate styles. Four each for appenix A-D. Tell me there is a better way to
handle this.