Julie237

Default Problems sending attachments using Outlook Express

I recently had to reinstall Microsoft Office Edition 2003, and all
applications seems to be working fine except certain aspects of MSWord. I
can not send/receive MS Word documents. I send/receive PowerPoint as an
attachment and that works just fine. When I attempt to send an attachment
using MSWord document, I believe it sends the whole "list" and I believe the
recipient can click on any file and view it! How do I fix this - and also,
my Office Assistant does not work and whenever I insert my program disk to
remedy the problems, it still doesn't work. Just says that is needs to
configure the program or what ever. HELP!
--
Thanks from Julie