lpedlar

Default How do I use mail merge in word to get a page of labels, each wit.

I want to print a full page of 30 labels (Avery 5160) but have each label
witha different name and address. When I go through the mail merge process,
it just says "next record" in each box. I cannot get my addresses to appear.

Jane

At the bottom of the task pane, click Next: Arrange your
labels

Under Arrange your labels in the task pane, click on the
Address Block (a preset that includes all pertinant fields)

Click Update all labels

(Alternatively, click More items instead of Address Block
and put the fields in individually with appropriate
punctuation.)

If you need to make changes, make it in the first label
and click Update all labels in the Task Pane.

Does this work?

Jane

.