Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric...who is rather lost. Eric...who is rather lost. is offline

Default I pasted an email onto word and the format got messed up. help ple

I am currently writing a book on wordpad (i do not have word) and I copied
and pasted it to my email (its a yahoo account). After sending it and
copying it from the email onto both word and wordpad it appears differently.

on wordpad it is one giant paragraph.
on microsoft word (2003) all of the writing is pushed to the left.

I don't believe i can attatch a wordpad file to an email.

can anybody help me get the word/paragraph positioning back to normal?
is it even possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You can attach darned near any kind of file to an email.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

wrote in message
I am currently writing a book on wordpad (i do not have word) and I copied
and pasted it to my email (its a yahoo account). After sending it and
copying it from the email onto both word and wordpad it appears
differently.

on wordpad it is one giant paragraph.
on microsoft word (2003) all of the writing is pushed to the left.

I don't believe i can attatch a wordpad file to an email.

can anybody help me get the word/paragraph positioning back to normal?
is it even possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Rather than paste it *into* the email which will reformat the text to the
width of the e-mail window, *attach* the saved file to the e-mail. Word
should open Wordpad files (default format RTF) without problem.