Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Benson Ken Benson is offline

Default Scroll with arrow keys

I'm not sure if what I want actually exists, but it seems so obvious someone
must have figured out how to do it.

I'm entering a whole lot of edits into a manuscript, and I want to be able
to see above and below a few lines from the line I'm actually working on.
IOW, I want the cursor to remain in the middle of my display (vertically) as
I press the down arrow key. As I press the down arrow key once, the topmost
line visible should scroll off the top of the screen, and a new line should
appear at the bottom. I'm not interested in using the mouse.

Does that make sense? Is there any way to do this with Word?

Ken Benson