Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefanie

Default internal data integrity (type 4)

Hi,

Each time I try to save a document I get a message saying that there are
errors in my file which have been repaired by Word. The reparations are
always of the type "internal data integrity (type 4)".
Does this mean that there's a problem with my copy of Office? How can I fix
this problem?
I'm using Word 2003 on Windows XP SP2, and I'm sure I downloaded all
available updates.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword

Sounds like there is a problem with the document shell. If this only occurs
on one document, try copying everything in the document EXCEPT the last
paragraph mark to a new blank Word document and save it.

If this occurs on all documents you create, you will probably need to
replace your Normal.dot. This is usually located in C:\Program
files\Microsoft Office\Templates. Just rename your current Normal.dot to
something like OldNormal.dot and then open Word. Word will automatically
generate a new Normal.dot for you.

I hope this helps

How do I mail merge to EMAIL from MS Word AND add a pdf attachment Lily@Insight Mailmerge 24 January 15th 07 09:33 PM
Data Source abarrett Mailmerge 1 May 6th 05 06:15 AM
Data Form button Carla Bradley Mailmerge 5 April 26th 05 07:14 PM
merge data is removed maryj Mailmerge 2 March 23rd 05 08:03 PM
Merge Data Source path Peter Jamieson Mailmerge 0 November 25th 04 07:15 PM