Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuckmg Chuckmg is offline

Default Word 2007 macro keyboard shortcuts

In Word 2003 I have been using some macros, e.g. DayDate & TimeAmPm, for
which I have assigned shortcut keys. I redid these macros in Word 2007 in
normal.dotm and assigned them the same shortcut keys . The macros perform
properly if I open a document in 2007 but will not respond to the assigned
shortcut keys. When I check the shortcut keys in Office Button Word
Options Customize Keyboard Shortcuts ... they are properly assigned.
Where am I going wrong?

Chuck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuckmg Chuckmg is offline

Default keyboard shortcuts now working

I returned to the shortcuts yesterday and they are now working!!!???

Chuck