MetalMyke

Default default settings in Word 2003

I have this Word 2003 table formatting problem, after messing around with it.
When I first installed Office 2003 the default table in word were thinner in
height, but now after messing around the table now is bigger in height by
default. I've tried to get back the original settings but without success.
How can I return to the thinner tables that I had when I first got word?
Apologies for the rather stupid layout of the question
Thank You for your time

Myke
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TWV0YWxNeWtl?=,

I have this Word 2003 table formatting problem, after messing around with it.
When I first installed Office 2003 the default table in word were thinner in
height, but now after messing around the table now is bigger in height by
default. I've tried to get back the original settings but without success.
How can I return to the thinner tables that I had when I first got word?

Have you tried going over Table/Insert Table, making the settings there that you
prefer, activating the checkbox to make these the default, then inserting a
table? That should take care of it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org