Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
C Kreskay C Kreskay is offline

Default full screen view on overhead projector?

I considered converting my report to a PowerPoint file for display on
the projector, however all my formatted design layout is scrambled and
too much work would be needed to re-style it. can my report be safely
and easily converted to ppt?

if not, I will plug my USB drive into the pc and simply show the word
document as it is, but is there a way to maximise the document alone to
full screen so no toolbars or such is displayed?

--
Remove the _CURSING to reply to me

Why do people say "It's always in the last place you look"? Of course it
is always in the last place you look, what kind of moron would keep on
looking after he'd found it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

C Kreskay,
I would opt for your second solution, to maximize the Word document choose
View - Full Screen. That should give you only the document and no toolbars.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
I considered converting my report to a PowerPoint file for display on the
projector, however all my formatted design layout is scrambled and too much
work would be needed to re-style it. can my report be safely and easily
converted to ppt?

if not, I will plug my USB drive into the pc and simply show the word
document as it is, but is there a way to maximise the document alone to
full screen so no toolbars or such is displayed?

--
Remove the _CURSING to reply to me

Why do people say "It's always in the last place you look"? Of course it
is always in the last place you look, what kind of moron would keep on
looking after he'd found it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you convert the file to a PDF, you should be able to use the Full
Screen view in Acrobat (Reader) to display it.

Or, if you want to keep the document in Word format, try View | Full
Screen in
Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"C Kreskay" wrote in message
I considered converting my report to a PowerPoint file for display

on
the projector, however all my formatted design layout is scrambled

and
too much work would be needed to re-style it. can my report be

safely
and easily converted to ppt?

if not, I will plug my USB drive into the pc and simply show the

word
document as it is, but is there a way to maximise the document alone

full screen so no toolbars or such is displayed?

--
Remove the _CURSING to reply to me

Why do people say "It's always in the last place you look"? Of

course it
is always in the last place you look, what kind of moron would keep

on
looking after he'd found it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
C Kreskay C Kreskay is offline

Quoth The Raven; Stefan Blom in

If you convert the file to a PDF, you should be able to use the Full
Screen view in Acrobat (Reader) to display it.

Or, if you want to keep the document in Word format, try View | Full
Screen in
Word.

Thanks!

--
Remove the _CURSING to reply to me

"There isn't a word in the English language that can't be verbed." -
attributed to Alexander Haig

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
C Kreskay C Kreskay is offline

Quoth The Raven; Luc in

C Kreskay,
I would opt for your second solution, to maximize the Word document
choose View - Full Screen. That should give you only the document and
no toolbars.

Thanks!
--
Remove the _CURSING to reply to me

Some minds seem almost to create themselves, springing up under every
disadvantage and working their solitary but irresistible way through a
thousand obstacles. - Washington Irving