Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marcus Marcus is offline

Default paragraphing over multiple pages in Word 2003 Professional

Here's my problem. I'm building a custom template. I need to set a particular
text width for the 1st page and a different text width for the second page.
I've started with 2 pages and applied the 2 different text widths to both
pages. The issue is that when I apply a full page of text to the 1st page and
continue the text over to the second page, the text width set for the 1st
page continues onto the second page. Continuing onto a second page triggers
an additional page resulting in a 3 page document rather than 2. I am unable
to applying continuous text over to the second page without the 2nd page
inheriting the width of the 1st page. I need my text on the second page to
conform to the width that I set for the second page

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How do I open multiple Word 2003 files to display on dual monitors mally Microsoft Word Help 6 July 4th 05 11:00 AM