Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JanDG JanDG is offline

Default View question

I've apparently hit some unknown button and boogered up my view.

Although page setup is showing a 1" top margin, my page view shows the
cursor starting at the very top of the page.

The documents prints out fine but I'm a bit disoriented by the missing top
margin space in my page view.

What did I do?

Thanks to all.

JanDG

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm

JanDG wrote:
I've apparently hit some unknown button and boogered up my view.

Although page setup is showing a 1" top margin, my page view shows the
cursor starting at the very top of the page.

The documents prints out fine but I'm a bit disoriented by the
missing top margin space in my page view.

What did I do?

Thanks to all.

JanDG

Document saved in "document map" view opens in thumbnail view... Kristie Page Layout 0 September 2nd 06 01:23 AM
Word 2002 suddently opens all docs in print layout seoulguy New Users 6 August 23rd 06 03:23 AM
Features godmongo Microsoft Word Help 20 July 22nd 06 07:37 AM
Everything disappears in Normal view JulieHR Page Layout 3 July 13th 05 10:58 PM
Setting default view for WORD CT Microsoft Word Help 2 July 2nd 05 06:29 AM