Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gitte Gitte is offline

Default Word Template Logo can not be printed because of Margins

Hi all

I have made an template for the company. I have a logo (picture) in the
upper right corner of the page. When I see it on the screen it looks fine,
but when I use Print Preview there are blank parts between the picture and
the paperside and also between the top of paper and the picture. How do I
get word to print the logo in the upper right corner of the page

best regards

Gitte

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Most printers have a nonprinting area, that is, they cannot print all
the way to the edge of the paper. Either move the picture in from the
page edge, or trick the printer driver by specifying a slightly larger
paper format.

To find the nonprinting area, do the following: In a blank document,
specify zero for all margins (in File | Page Setup). Click OK. Word
offers to adjust margins to values that the printer driver supports.
Click Fix. Make a note of the values seen in the dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP