Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
2me 2me is offline

Default How can I print outlines in word 2007 like in word 2003?

When I printed outlines in word 2003 it looked on paper quite like in outline
view on the screen. But not in word 2007. Extremely annoying, since I do not
get the same overview on paper as on my screen. Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Can you provide additional information on the specifics of what is/isn't working?

If you use Alt,T,O,R in Word what is the version number of Word shown on the line below 'about...'?

What printer model, Windows version are you using?

Are you printing with the outline fully expanded or with part of it collapsed?

There are some buglets in Word 2007 beta and B2TR with outline printing. Some have workarounds, some will hopefully be fixed by the
final release, some are related to printer drivers.

==============
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
2me 2me is offline

"2me" wrote:

When I printed outlines in word 2003 it looked on paper quite like in outline
view on the screen. But not in word 2007. Extremely annoying, since I do not
get the same overview on paper as on my screen. Please help!

Can you provide additional information on the specifics of what is/isn't
working?

If you use Alt,T,O,R in Word what is the version number of Word shown on the
line below 'about...'?

(beta) (12.0.4017.1006) MSO (12.0.4017.1003) BETA

What printer model, Windows version are you using?

Brother HL-2030. XP

Are you printing with the outline fully expanded or with part of it collapsed?

Fully expanded.

Curiously enough. The file i create in Vista does not print like it looks,
but one file I created with 2003 and open in vista does print the way it
looks!