Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RTH RTH is offline

Default How can I index a combination of page and line numbers

I need to index page/line number references in an index using a concordance
file. I have no problem with the page numbers but can't figure out how to
get their corresponding line numbers to appear. Please Help!
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm afraid it won't be possible to include line numbers in an index.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP