Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MCain MCain is offline

Default Watermark won't show on a Table

I'm using Word 2007 and need to put a DRAFT watermark over a table. The
watermark goes behind the table.

I cannot get it to come to the front no matter what I do. I have tried
going into the header section and selecting the watermark and choosing bring
to front.

If I don't have header section selected the bring to front option is grayed
and not available to use at all.

Nothing I've tried works.