Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Header in Word

I am using Word 2003
I have a 60 page report with a simple header and footer. They both appear
on the screen but when I go to print the document, the header does not print
on any of the pages. The footer does print on all pages. I do not know
where to begin to fix this problem. Can anyone make a suggestion as to how
to begin to fix this?

Thank you - aurora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Aurora,

Have you checked the font properties for the Header text to make sure it's not formatted as 'hidden'?

--
Cheers
macropod

"Aurora" wrote in message ...
I am using Word 2003
I have a 60 page report with a simple header and footer. They both appear
on the screen but when I go to print the document, the header does not print
on any of the pages. The footer does print on all pages. I do not know
where to begin to fix this problem. Can anyone make a suggestion as to how
to begin to fix this?

Thank you - aurora

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora Aurora is offline

Thank you very much. It was "hidden". I do not know how that happened.
I really appreciate your help - You are a life saver.

Aurora