Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
frustrated invitation printer frustrated invitation printer is offline

Default print on 8.5 x 5.5 on hp2506dn without scaling

I have some invitations to print on 8.5 x 5.5 and the printer repeatedly
centers, even though the preview shows it on the right column. It works
properly on my Laserjet 1200 B&W, wanted to use color though
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

With any custom-sized paper, you have to figure out where the printer is
going to print the text and then either put the paper there (if the feed
setup permits it) or put the print area there (by using a larger, non-custom
paper size and adjusting the margins accordingly).

wrote in message
I have some invitations to print on 8.5 x 5.5 and the printer repeatedly
centers, even though the preview shows it on the right column. It works
properly on my Laserjet 1200 B&W, wanted to use color though

How do I print actual size, no rescaling (no scaling selected)? roddy63 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 08 07:49 PM
Why is picture scaling not 100%? GMc Microsoft Word Help 2 August 2nd 07 09:22 PM
Scaling KJ Microsoft Word Help 1 August 3rd 06 09:09 PM
How do I set default print scaling options for all documents? Chris Microsoft Word Help 1 October 25th 05 03:51 PM
How do I undo scaling? AnniePemba Page Layout 0 February 27th 05 02:17 AM