Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Laura Laura is offline

Default Page Outside of Margins

I am working on a document where I inserted several files. When I printed
it, the page seems to have scaled to a smaller size (like 75% or so). I went
to look at the document and on the screen the page appears to go past the 7
inch mark on the right hand side. This is what appears to be causing the
page to have more white around it.

I've attempted to change the page layout and the page margins but the page
continues to show outside of the "regular" right margin.

I would appreciate any suggestions you might have
--
Laura
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PamC PamC is offline

When you print the next time, make sure you select print final (not final
showing markup). If that fixes your problem, the permanent fix is to accept
all changes and delete all comments.

PamC