Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
newes.microsoft.com newes.microsoft.com is offline

Default Page one show on Status bar as page two

I am using Microsoft Word 2003 fully patched on Windows XP Professional,
also fully patched.

When I try to add page number in a footer to my document, the first page
always is shown as PAGE 2.

On the first page of the document on the Status bar, at the far left appears
the words Page2 Sec 1 1/10.

How can I get page one to show as page 2.