Craig

Default Advanced Word Course???

New horizons Computer Learning Centers
www.newhorizons.com
or email me at and I can assist you.
Microsoft Gold Training Partner

"K-Mack" wrote:

Where can I located advanced word courses?

Craig

Thank you for input!
Im sorry that you have had a bad experience with New Horizons!
We value customer satisfaction.
Please describe your experience maybe your experience can help work on our
flaws.
Have you been to a campus lately?
We have all the Microsoft courses and some of the best instructors in the
busines.
Yes we are sales driven, becuase if we dont make sales what kinda of
facilities or training could we provide if we were giving the training away.
How many quality instructors like to work for free?
Would you go to the salvation army to buy a laptop?