Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GBT GBT is offline

Default add on more page size to print properties

I am mocrosoft word 2007 user. I cannot get my F4 document text(21cm x 33cm)
to be fully printed onto F4 paper. It only prints up to 30cm. I also cannot
find any paper size of 21cm x 33cm in print properties which use to have in
word 2000.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hello GBT

GBT wrote:
I am mocrosoft word 2007 user. I cannot get my F4 document text(21cm x 33cm)
to be fully printed onto F4 paper. It only prints up to 30cm. I also cannot
find any paper size of 21cm x 33cm in print properties which use to have in
word 2000.

you can setup a custom page size in any version of Word (well, any that
I can recall :-)) up to 22' length/width. What you can _print_ relies
heavily on the current printer driver, though. Most office printers are
unable to print right to the edge of the paper (I have no idea about the
F4 format nor your printer, though).

0.2ΒΆ
Robert
--