audioslave audioslave is offline
Junior Member

Default Audo Updating Table of Contents

Hi all

Is there an easy mechanism to create table of contents where by the table of
contents automatically gets updated as I am making changes through out the
document? Because right now if I make a change, it doesnt get updated
automatically but I have to create the table of contents again to update it.

Also another question. My native language is not english and I wish to
create a dictionary in word with words of my language. It is not in latin
script but there is a unicode font provided by microsoft. I want word to
detect spelling mistakes when compared with the dictionary I create and
autocorrect them. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

audioslave audioslave is offline
Junior Member

Thanks Suzanne.

What about my second question?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

While it is not impossible, I would think it would be quite
difficult--probably more trouble than it's worth.

"audioslave" wrote in message

Thanks Suzanne.

What about my second question?

--
audioslave

audioslave audioslave is offline
Junior Member

What if I already have a word list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post