Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Mathews Michelle Mathews is offline

Default Working with Themes in Word 2007

Can anyone help me with Themes? When I create a custome theme in Word and
then go to Excel or vice versa the new theme is listed but when I apply it,
the default Office theme is applied. Any help would be great.
--
Regards

Michelle Mathews
MCT, MCASI, MMI, IC3 AI, JEB TDip ITS, JEB TDip ITA, MITBTI