Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
scrawnyron01 scrawnyron01 is offline

Default Fixing the indents on a new word doc

Whenever I open a new document in Word 2007 the indents are automatically set
at 3/4" and 1". Is there a way to reset them so when I open a new document
the indents start at 0?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S to display the Styles pane. Click the Manage Styles
button. On the Set Defaults tab, specify the desired indents (zero in this
case). Before clicking OK, choose the "New documents based on this template"
option.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP