Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RLKING58 RLKING58 is offline

Default WORD HOW DO I REMOVE BLANK AREA ON RIGHT FOR COMMENTS

I have a blank space on each page of my word document for comments. I would
like to remove this space and have the printing continue to the right margin.
How do I change this fomating?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have deleted all the comments and accepted all the changes, you
should not see this. If you just want to print without the comments, switch
to Final view before printing.