Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cherrypie260 cherrypie260 is offline

Default Keyboard glitches!

Strange happenings on my keyboard! For instance, when i try to type a /...i
am getting a french e, with accent. For #, i get the / !!!! Everything seems
to be on the wrong keys! I have tested the keyboard in other programs, and
everything works fine. Any ideas?

Mac keyboard soo Microsoft Word Help 1 July 11th 08 03:16 PM
Vista glitches with printers Remi Brandt Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 07 01:14 AM
keyboard not working; using onscreen keyboard. TXGal Microsoft Word Help 2 November 6th 07 05:52 AM
visual keyboard vs. on-screen keyboard doubledutch Microsoft Word Help 0 February 27th 07 03:22 PM
Keyboard short cut to change keyboard language setting Kari Microsoft Word Help 2 May 17th 06 03:05 PM