Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rhianne Rhianne is offline

Default Date format alters when merged into Word Document

In the data source (excel) my date column is formatted to show dates as: (e.g)
12 February 2009. However the merge in the word document shows the date as
02/12/09 - which is the way in which Amercians write the date; nothing wrong
with that, but this document is going out in the UK so needs to be understood.

Why is this occurring? How can I rectify it.

Thanks

Rhianne