Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joe Fedock Joe Fedock is offline

Default adding rows below a table

I recently updated to the Microsoft 2007 program and I am having a problem
adding to rows to an existing table. Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Adding rows to a table implies adding them to the bottom of the table which
is done in exactly the same was as in previous versions - press tab when in
the last cell of the last row.

If you meant inserting rows into a table somewhere other than after the last
row, select the row above which, or below which you want to insert the row
by left clicking with the mouse when the mouse cursor is to the left of that
row and then right click and then left click on Insert in the short cut menu
and select either the Insert Rows Above or Insert Rows Below.

If that has changed from earlier versions, I did not notice it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.