Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
osbornauto osbornauto is offline

Default Text Box & Date Updating

I'm creating a mail merge postcard and would like to put an expiration date
in a text box. I see how I can insert a data field with the current date,
but how can I make the date show 90 days out?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See fellow MVP, Macropod's Date Calc 'tutorial', at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"osbornauto" wrote in message
I'm creating a mail merge postcard and would like to put an expiration
date
in a text box. I see how I can insert a data field with the current date,
but how can I make the date show 90 days out?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
osbornauto osbornauto is offline

Thank You, just what I needed to get the ball rolling.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See fellow MVP, Macropod's Date Calc 'tutorial', at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"osbornauto" wrote in message
I'm creating a mail merge postcard and would like to put an expiration
date
in a text box. I see how I can insert a data field with the current date,
but how can I make the date show 90 days out?

Updating a Header Date JT Microsoft Word Help 2 March 12th 09 10:45 PM
Updating date Kipper6 New Users 2 September 25th 07 01:47 AM
Date Automatically Updating denise Microsoft Word Help 8 October 26th 06 06:53 PM
How do I keep the date from updating itself in Word? SNOWBOMB7 Microsoft Word Help 3 September 8th 05 07:55 PM
Date not updating to the current date on a Networked Word Template Eurkie Microsoft Word Help 3 January 31st 05 03:59 PM