Lisa4

Default not letting me type b/c document is locked?

I have a 60 day free trial of Microsoft office so I entered in all of the
information and now it will not let me do anything because it is saying my
document is locked. Please help me unlock it
Charles Kenyon

This indicates that your trial period has passed. At this point you need to
either buy the product or get something else (such as Open Office or Word
Perfect).
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.