Sarah-loo

Default Table as a check box.

Help I am going mad!! I have tried everything(I think) I am using a table box
as a check box to put a tick in with text in front, but it won't let me put
text in front, or behind. I have also tried text wrapping but it won't give
me the option in properties. if you can understand what I have written Please
Please help.

Frustratedly

Sarah
Anne Troy

Sarah: What do you mean "in front"? I have a feeling you're using the
checkbox from the Control Toolbox, and you may want to be using the Forms
toolbar as indicated in this article:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Sarah-loo" wrote in message
Help I am going mad!! I have tried everything(I think) I am using a table

box
as a check box to put a tick in with text in front, but it won't let me

put
text in front, or behind. I have also tried text wrapping but it won't

give
me the option in properties. if you can understand what I have written

Please
Please help.

Frustratedly

Sarah

Sarah-loo

Hi Anne
Many thanks for your quick reply. I'm not really sure what I am doing
either!!!!.
I am making out a registration form for people to fill in. I have put
options in where they have to tick a box next to the appropiate answer. all I
want is a box next to each question in a vertical row. It won't let me put
the boxes in after I have typed some text. I have even tried to put a text
box in but it still won't work.

Thanks

Sarah

"Sarah-loo" wrote in message
Help I am going mad!! I have tried everything(I think) I am using a table

box
as a check box to put a tick in with text in front, but it won't let me

put
text in front, or behind. I have also tried text wrapping but it won't

give
me the option in properties. if you can understand what I have written

Please
Please help.

Frustratedly

Sarah

Anne Troy

1. How are you trying to place the boxes?
2. What KIND of boxes are you placing?
3. Did you check out the link to see if that's the kind of thing you want to
do?
4. Can you send your file to anne@ the website below my signature? Perhaps
we can handle this more quickly for you---sounds like it might be driving
you crazy.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Sarah-loo" wrote in message
Help I am going mad!! I have tried everything(I think) I am using a

table
box
as a check box to put a tick in with text in front, but it won't let

me
put
text in front, or behind. I have also tried text wrapping but it won't

give
me the option in properties. if you can understand what I have written

Please
Please help.

Frustratedly

Sarah

Doug Robbins

Insert a column to the right to hold the checkboxes which I assume are being
inserted from the Forms toolbar (ViewToolbars and select the Forms item).

See
Please Fill Out This Form
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.