Ivan Debono

Default Merging??

Hi all,

I don't know if it's the right NG to post this, but it does involve Word.

I got a demo of MS's new Small Business Accounting 2006 and one feature that
I liked is its ability to export information to Word, such as customer
statements, invoices, etc.

I noticed 2 things:
1. There are various folders with word documents. Each document has various
fields inside it (such company name, item description, cost, tax, etc)

2. There is a folder with xsd files that describe what can be exported (eg
sales invoice, etc)

Does anybody know how (even roughly) how they managed to implement this
export functionality?

Thanks,
Ivan