Melissa

Default How to lock text field so form not changed when filled out?

I'm sure this is such a simple problem to many of you. But I'm going to ask
it because I just can't seem to figure it out. How would I lock fields in a
form so that when another person is filling it out it won't change the fields
and cause everything below it to be messed up? I have entered form text
fields and locked the form so no changes can be made but that's not helping.
For example, a form is asking for your NAME, ADDRESS, STATE, ZIP, etc. When
the person begins to fill out my form the underlining just moves to the
right, causing the entire form to be off wack. LOL, can you help me?!

Thanks so much,
Melissa
Anne Troy

Put it in tables, Melissa. Then, use bottom borders on the table so it looks
underlined.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com