Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Subin

Default End note questions

Hi,
I have some problem with multiple page end note.
My document is composed of: main text in portrait, end note in portrait,
section break and tables and figures in landscape.

When I have a single-page end note, I have no problem. When I have doule
page end note, the second page always turned out to be in landscape form,
while the first page remains in portrait. I would appreciate your letting me
know how I can make both pages in portrait. I and my colleagues spent a lot
of time to solve this problem and finally gave up. Thank you,