Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Glibert

Default Printing to an HP in landscape mode

In Word 2003 with an HP printer I cannot print in the left 2.75 inches when
in landscape mode. I have two columns. This is a very common setup for me
in an older version of Word. I have never had any problems before now.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Just a thought... You've apparently ugraded Office, but have you checked the
HP site for an updated printer driver to go with it?

If this isn't the solution, please supply more detail.

Regards |:)

"Carol Glibert" wrote:

In Word 2003 with an HP printer I cannot print in the left 2.75 inches when
in landscape mode. I have two columns. This is a very common setup for me
in an older version of Word. I have never had any problems before now.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Glibert

It is 2.75, not 2.67 but I am willing to try anything. OK so now I have a
new driver to try from HP site. Plus the one Suzanne pointed me to. Now,
this might be a dumb question, but where do I put the driver? Thanks for
both of your help.

Carol

"Carol Glibert" wrote:

In Word 2003 with an HP printer I cannot print in the left 2.75 inches when
in landscape mode. I have two columns. This is a very common setup for me
in an older version of Word. I have never had any problems before now.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Unless the driver is self-installing (an .exe file), save it in a place
where you can easily find it, then go to your Printers folder, select the
printer and right-click, choose Properties, and wander around in the
Properties dialog until you find a button that says New Driver... Clicking
on that will start a Wizard in which you will be asked to point Windows to
the location of the new driver.