evanpetersluvr

Default How do I tally on charts?

How can i tally on a chart for math homework?!? you know thw four vertical
lines then the diagnal one thru it... please help!!!
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:58:01 -0800, "evanpetersluvr"
wrote:

How can i tally on a chart for math homework?!? you know thw four vertical
lines then the diagnal one thru it... please help!!!

I can't think of a good way to do that with any kind of text unless
you can find a special font for it. Instead, use the line tool on the
Drawing toolbar. Make one vertical line, then copy and paste more of
them.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman