Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mat

Default Backup

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to always Automatically create backup copy of
documents and also be able to set times word saves them???

Thank you

Matthew
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:38:01 -0800, Mat
wrote:

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to always Automatically create backup copy of
documents and also be able to set times word saves them???

Thank you

Matthew

Word backup file and file locations john Microsoft Word Help 2 January 13th 06 06:54 AM
Backup and Autosave Greg Microsoft Word Help 3 November 15th 05 02:05 PM
No backup Ron Patterson New Users 9 June 22nd 05 11:38 PM
desperately searching for special backup solution Ulfried Terlitza Microsoft Word Help 1 June 21st 05 08:55 PM
locatio of Backup files Barbara White Microsoft Word Help 3 March 16th 05 02:37 PM