Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Move Chapter Endnotes to New Book Section

Hello,

I have a large Word doc divided into chapters with notes at the end of
each chapter. How do I move all these notes to a "Notes" chapter at the
end of the doc with the endnote numbering retained for each chapter and
chapter heads at the beginning of each notes section. Is there a
tutorial or webpage I could look at?

Thanks.

Joe F in Seattle