Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tuulia Tuulia is offline

Default How to stop image moving in header?

I need to copy this same header into numerous documents, but the image in the
header keeps on moving whenever I copy the header into the new document. I
tried locking the field with CTRL+F11, didnt work....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Right-click the image; select Format. Go to the Layout tab and click
Advanced. Set the position relative to page.