Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
completely confused completely confused is offline

Default additional text added in present documents?

I have flyers provided by a business associate. I need to insert my tel,
address, and info in space provided. I have flyers 400 to disribute for this
small business. I teach sewing to children, and distributing in schools is
essential for this course. Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

My suggestion would be to create a pretty label and stick it on the
brochures. If you don't you're going to have a lot of work ahead of you
trying to get everything lined up, not to mention the actual printing
hassle.

Figure out how much space you have, find a label that fits, and use your
creative spirit. (Since you can sew, I assume you have a creative spirit.
I'll stick to doing needlework by hand.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"completely confused" wrote