Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Yve Ke Yve Ke is offline

Default Edit recipient not resetting

Anybody have a problem with the edit recipients not resetting after a mail
merge. I want to use the same mail merge doc another time- when i go to
pick a different edit recipients from an already attached database, it won't
reset, I can pull on the little blue arrow and choose All but it won't
change. I need to relink the database to the Merge document each time from
scratch which I was hoping I didn't have to do. Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks Yve
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?WXZlIEtl?=,

Anybody have a problem with the edit recipients not resetting after a mail
merge. I want to use the same mail merge doc another time- when i go to
pick a different edit recipients from an already attached database, it won't
reset, I can pull on the little blue arrow and choose All but it won't
change. I need to relink the database to the Merge document each time from
scratch which I was hoping I didn't have to do.

Which version of Word are we dealing with, and which kind of database?

You're saying, when OPEN a mail merge document all the records aren't there? Or
do you mean something else?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Edit Mail Merge Recipient -This is not a valid Office Data store. wop-mha Mailmerge 1 April 14th 06 06:38 AM
How do you edit changes using multiple colors to track each edit apellet24 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 13th 06 05:20 PM
Edit recipient list Joanne Mailmerge 6 January 13th 06 08:44 AM
Creating mutliple labels for each mail merge recipient Russell Mailmerge 2 May 24th 05 06:43 PM
How do I default NOT highlighting protected text to edit? bpbull Microsoft Word Help 1 May 15th 05 12:11 PM