Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Herbie Herbie is offline

Default Out of business !! - refresh 2007 has killed my Word and Excel - h

refresh 2007 has killed my Word and Excel - anybody have any answers that work?

Am I the only one with this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You're not alone. Two possibilities:

1. Disable the Office Plug-in in Norton Anti Virus.
2. Delete the Building Block.dotx file:

1. Close Word.
2. Go to your user building blocks directory (\Documents and Settings\user
name\Application Data\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks on Windows XP,
\users\user name\app data\roaming\\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks).
3. Go into any subdirectories and delete your Building Blocks.dotx file.
4. Reboot Word will regenerate the file for you.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/