Pam Coleman

Default merging info to form

I have a form created and and within it a table with 10 rows of infor with
the following heading: (name, ss#, sex, race, date of hire, inservice date).
In my source database, there are 1305 rows of emps in alaph order with that
infor. When I insert the form fields for each cell, it fills in the infor
correctly except it puts the 1st name with all the info on all 10 rows on the
1st sheet and the 2nd name with all info on the 2nd sheet and so on. I want
it to list 10 names on each sheet. Is there a way to do this? Thanks,
Doug Robbins

You need to insert a Next Record field before the first merge field in
the second thru the tenth row of the form.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP